- The NEXT REGULAR meeting of the CBOC is on Wednesday, October 17, 2018, at Rancho Del Rey Middle School, CAC, 1174 East J Street , Chula Vista, CA 91910. The meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. (site tour at 5:30 p.m.).
- CBOC Meeting Dates for 2018
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018: Bonita High School
- *Wednesday, March 21, 2018: Rooms A & B
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018: Southwest High School
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018: Hilltop High School
- *Wednesday, June 20, 2018: Wellness Center
- *Wednesday, July 18, 2018: Rooms A&B
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018: Chula Vista Middle School
- *Wednesday, September 19, 2018: EastLake Middle School
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018: Rancho Del Rey Middle School
- Wednesday, November TBD, 2018
- A Joint Meeting of the CBOC and Board of Trustees will be held on Monday December 7th in the Professional Development Center at 680 L St, Suite C, Chula Vista
- The 2013-14 Prop O Financial and Performance Audits are complete. The 2013-14 CBOC Annual Report was approved. All audits and annual reports are available here.
- For 2 years in a row, the San Diego County Taxpayers Association has found that the Prop O Bond Program is one of the two most transparent bond programs in the County. When the 2014 reports are available, they will be posted. The 2013 related articles and reports are here:
The Sweetwater Union High School District needs two members on the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee. There is one vacancy for someone who is a member of a Business Organization (such as a Chamber of Commerce) and one vacancy for an at-large member. If appointed, terms for new members will be through June 30, 2016.
The application and information about the process is located on the CBOC Webpage.