List of members
A list of current members may be found here
For questions regarding the committee email the Chair Rafael Muñoz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form 700 (link to FPPC page) will be required of all CBOC members
CBOC Policy and Regulations
Reso 3543 – CBOC Policy and Regulations
Recruitment and Selection Process
There are 2 vacancies at this time.
– Active in Business Organization
– Both a parent or guardian of a child enrolled in the District and Active in a parent-teacher organization
These vacancies are open until filled. See application below.
- CBOC-Recruitment and Selection Process
- 2022 CBOC Membership Application
- 2022 Solicitud de membresia CBOC
- Blanca Hernandez at 619-585-6010 (SUHSD Human Resources Division)
- Facilities and Operations office at 619-585-6060
CBOC Meeting Schedule for 2022-2023 FY
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. If a meeting is held at a school site, a site tour will begin at 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 17, 2022; via Microsoft TEAMs
Wednesday, November 16, 2022; Hilltop Middle School
Wednesday, March 15, 2023; Mar Vista High School
Wednesday, May 17, 2023; TBD