List of members
For questions regarding the committee please email the Planning Department @ email@example.com.
CBOC Policy and Regulations
Recruitment and Selection Process
There are 3 vacancies at this time.
– At-Large Member
These vacancies are open until filled. See application below.
- CBOC-Recruitment and Selection Process
- 2023 CBOC Membership Application
- 2023 Solicitud de membresia CBOC
- Blanca Hernandez at 619-585-6010 (SUHSD Human Resources Division)
- Facilities and Operations office at 619-585-6060
CBOC Meeting Schedule for 2023-2024 FY
Meetings start at 6:00 p.m. If a meeting is held at a school site, a site tour will begin at 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 16, 2023; SUHSD Conference Rooms A & B
Wednesday, November 15, 2023; Castle Park High School, Room 1205 – Parent Center; Adjourned sine die
Wednesday, March 20, 2024; TBD
Wednesday, May 15, 2024; TBD