Title IX upgrades
- New softball outfield fence
- New scoreboard
- New accessible path of travel
- New batting cages
- Team Rooms (reconfiguring existing classroom use)
- Outfield fence installed.
- Scoreboard is complete and certified by DSA on 1/28/15.
- Accessible path is complete.
- Batting cages are complete and the pitching machine was purchased.
- The team room project is in the planning stage.
Project 1 –
- New 29,231 square foot two-story classroom building – includes an ASB room and TV production studio.
- New Lunch Shelters and Quad.
- Removal of old relocatable classrooms.
Architect – LPA, Inc.
Contractor – Soltek Pacific (take-over contract for HAR Construction).
- Complete in July 2012 and certified by DSA on 8/23/13