The Sweetwater Union High School District needs two members on the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee. There is one vacancy for someone who is a member of a Business Organization (such as a Chamber of Commerce) and one vacancy for a parent of a Sweetwater Union High School District student and the parent must be active in a parent-teacher organization such as a school site council. Both open positions will serve through June 30, 2019 after appointment.
- The NEXT REGULAR meeting of the CBOC is on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, at the Sweetwater High School District, Rooms A & B. The meeting will start at 6:00 p.m.
- CBOC Meeting Dates for 2017
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 (Cancelled)
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- A Joint Meeting of the CBOC and Board of Trustees will be held on Monday December 7th in the Professional Development Center at 680 L St, Suite C, Chula Vista
The May 8th Friday Update to the Board of Trustees concerning Proposition O projects is available.
The Sweetwater Union High School District is pleased to invite you to attend a Groundbreaking Ceremony scheduled for Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:30 pm to celebrate the start of Phase 2 which includes the Modernization of the Special Education Classrooms (600 Building) and a Campus-Wide Deferred Maintenance for Electrical Grounding upgrade.
Your support for the voter-approved Prop O bond program has been invaluable to our efforts to make these developments a reality, and we would be most pleased to have you join us for this celebration.
- The 2013-14 Prop O Financial and Performance Audits are complete. The 2013-14 CBOC Annual Report was approved. All audits and annual reports are available here.
Join us on November 20th at 3pm at National City Middle School for the ribbon-cutting ceremony for National City Middle School Prop O Project 2. The new two-story classroom building connects to the two-story classroom building built as Prop O Project 1. It replaces 3 classroom buildings and allowed a new quad to be built next to the lunch shelter. Architect: LPA, Inc. Contractor: McCarthy Builders Inc.
CHULA VISTA — In conjunction with senior day, the Castle Park High softball team inaugurated its newly renovated field with a game against San Ysidro on Tuesday afternoon.
With students and fans in attendance, ceremonial first pitches were thrown out simultaneously by a group that included former Trojans softball great Dawn Wood and Ed Brand, superintendent of the Sweetwater Union High School District.