- The NEXT REGULAR meeting of the CBOC is on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, at the District Office, Rooms A & B The meeting will start at 6:00 p.m.
- CBOC Meeting Dates for 2017
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017 (Cancelled)
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- A Joint Meeting of the CBOC and Board of Trustees will be held on Monday December 7th in the Professional Development Center at 680 L St, Suite C, Chula Vista
The May 8th Friday Update to the Board of Trustees concerning Proposition O projects is available.
The Sweetwater Union High School District is pleased to invite you to attend a Groundbreaking Ceremony scheduled for Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 3:30 pm to celebrate the start of Phase 2 which includes the Modernization of the Special Education Classrooms (600 Building) and a Campus-Wide Deferred Maintenance for Electrical Grounding upgrade.
Your support for the voter-approved Prop O bond program has been invaluable to our efforts to make these developments a reality, and we would be most pleased to have you join us for this celebration.
- The 2013-14 Prop O Financial and Performance Audits are complete. The 2013-14 CBOC Annual Report was approved. All audits and annual reports are available here.
Join us on November 20th at 3pm at National City Middle School for the ribbon-cutting ceremony for National City Middle School Prop O Project 2. The new two-story classroom building connects to the two-story classroom building built as Prop O Project 1. It replaces 3 classroom buildings and allowed a new quad to be built next to the lunch shelter. Architect: LPA, Inc. Contractor: McCarthy Builders Inc.
CHULA VISTA — In conjunction with senior day, the Castle Park High softball team inaugurated its newly renovated field with a game against San Ysidro on Tuesday afternoon.
With students and fans in attendance, ceremonial first pitches were thrown out simultaneously by a group that included former Trojans softball great Dawn Wood and Ed Brand, superintendent of the Sweetwater Union High School District.
- For 2 years in a row, the San Diego County Taxpayers Association has found that the Prop O Bond Program is one of the two most transparent bond programs in the County. When the 2014 reports are available, they will be posted. The 2013 related articles and reports are here: